In consideration of the COVID-19 outbreak affecting all areas of economic life in France and throughout the world, Gide's top priority is to preserve the health and well-being of its people, its clients, all its business partners and their families.
We would like to assure you of our capacity and full mobilisation to be at your side with the same commitment and level of responsiveness. We have taken all the necessary concrete and preventive measures to protect our firm's people while ensuring the continuity of our business activities.
While no case of COVID-19 has been identified within our firm, we have taken various measures, some of which have already been in place for several weeks:
- All members of the firm are asked to work remotely. Our IT infrastructure has been set up to ensure the integrity and continuous availability of our email and documents handled on a remote basis.
- Face-to-face meetings have been cancelled, with preference given to conference calls and video-conferences both in-house and with clients.
- All national and international business travel has been suspended for all firm members, and quarantine has been imposed on all those returning from affected areas since the beginning of the outbreak.
- All members of the firm have been kept regularly informed of new measures being rolled out, including by text message, anticipating full confinement measures.
- All schedule events have been postponed until further notice.
You may reach out to your usual contact on her/his mobile telephone number or by email to facilitate communication.
Our teams remain fully committed and are operational to answer any questions and challenges your business might be facing.
Lastly, Gide has set up a multidisciplinary taskforce including experts in Labour law, Real Estate law, Commercial contracts, Corporate law, Compliance, Data Protection, Litigation, Public Law, Energy & Environment, Insurance, Restructuring and Tax. You can read some of their contributions here.
We hope that you, your families and colleagues are all well. Please feel free to draw upon our support in whatever circumstances you feel we may be of assistance
The Management Committee
on behalf of the Partners of Gide