Alexis Pailleret is a partner within Gide's Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate practice group in Paris. He acts on M&A transaction in regulated sectors, mainly infrastructures and energy, alongside the firm's Public Law & Environment, and Projects (Finance & Infrastructure) practice groups, for investment funds and major groups.
Recent experience includes:
- advising German developer Poleol and Austrian developer ImWind on the sale of a 650MW windfarms portfolio in Colombia (2019)
- advising Rive and RGreen and Debiopharm on acquiring a stake in a special purpose vehicle owning windfarms in southern Europe (300 MW) (2018)
- advising an infrastructure fund on the acquisition from Cube of Idex, a group specialising in managing district heating networks and providing services in the energy sector (2018)
- advising Debiopharm on acquiring a stake in green energy producer Carbonex, alongside BPI and BNP Développement (2018)
- advising shareholders of windfarm developer Ecotera on the sale of a portfolio of 350MW windfarms in France to group Boralex (2015 - 2018)
- advising an infrastructure fund on the acquisition project of the SEIEF portfolio composed of 16 PPP and renewable energy assets in France and Spain (2017)
- advising a consortium composed of Ardian Infrastructure, Debiopharm Investment and Aloem on the sale to US group Sonnedix of Aloe Energy, holding a 70 MW solar farms portfolio (2017)
- advising shareholders of group Tutor, operator of Internet fibre optic networks, on the sale of their stake to Covage (2017)
- advising an infrastructure on the acquisition project of Coriance, a group specialising in district heating networks controlled by KKR (2016)
- advising group Casino on a number of real property asset externalisation transactions (2013-2016)
- advising CNP Assurances on the acquisition of a shareholding in Géomethane, specialised in gas storage (2015)
Alexis teaches Mergers & Acquisitions law to Master's students in business law at Paris-Dauphine University.