Scale-ups and midcaps face major and specific legal challenges, ranging from international development, financing needs, recruitment and talent management, to securing intellectual property, digital transformation, privacy compliance (GDPR), optimising commercial contracts, employee and management profit-sharing, and more.
The change of scale or status of your company creates new challenges requiring that you structure your legal needs to support the development of your company's activity, all the while taking into account your financial, human and structural restrictions.
Structuring is key to a long-term growth strategy, in which the activities and management of the company and its businesses are optimised and the risks are controlled.
Our business proposal in the service of your development
With over 20 years' experience working alongside growth companies, we have extensive knowledge of their challenges and needs. We know how they wish to work and what they expect from their legal counsel.
Above and beyond the provision of leading legal advice, Gide sets itself apart in its multiple fields of expertise. Our teams (500 lawyers, 35 nationalities) are recognised as among the best specialists of each branch of domestic and international business law. We are also in a position to act either directly or via our network of partner firms, throughout all regions of the world.
Gide Scale-Up, a tailored and cross-disciplinary offer of legal support, based on :
- A long-term and global partnership to support you in both your daily and strategic challenges
- A single point of contact for an easier business relationship that guarantees service quality and continuity
- A tailored service, drawing on the agility of our teams
- A financial offer that is suited to your structure
An offer based on your current issues, and which takes into account regulatory updates:
- Digital transformation and e-commerce
- Employee and executives profit-sharing
- Alternative financing methods
- Innovative sale or distribution channels
- International development
- CSR / ESG / Sustainable development
- Shareholder foundations / "Fonds de dotation"