Axelle Toulemonde is a partner within the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate practice group. She headed the corporate and M&A practice of the Moscow office from 2007 to 2011. She also spent two years working in the Prague office from 1997 to 1999.
Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions as well as joint ventures and private equity, in particular in an international context. She regularly advises on transactions in the technology sector as well as real estate and infrastructure.
Axelle recently advised:
- Sézane and its shareholders in the context of the investment of Tethys in the share capital of Sézane
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations and RATP in the restructuring of Cityscoot and their reinvestment
- Happytal and its shareholders in the sale of Happytal to La Poste
- Meilleurs Agents and its shareholders in the sale of Falguière Conseil (Meilleurs Agents) to Axel Springer group
- Drivy and its shareholders in the sale of Drivy to Getaround
- BlackFin on the acquisition of the CAFPI group
- Crédit Mutuel Arkea on the acquisition of Budget Insight and its further sale to PSG along with its reinvestment
- CDC on its investment in Hexagon, SPV holding a portfolio of 19 wind projects for a total of 648,8 MW
- CDC and Egis on the sale of Alicorne (A88 highway) to Fininfra (APG)
- CDC on its joint venture with Electricité de France SA in the heating and cooling network in Lyon Métropole