Partner Bruno Quentin specialises in pre-litigation and litigation work in the fields of corporate, banking & finance, contract law & liability, as well as media law.
He assists both private clients and businesses before all criminal, civil and commercial courts, and before financial regulators.
Recent dispute resolution experience includes:
Criminal cases (white collar crime and market regulatory authorities)
- Misappropriation of corporate assets, fraudulent financial statements
- Stock market offences or violations (insider dealings, dissemination of false information, price manipulation)
- Fraud, breach of trust, money laundering and illegal financing (political parties and trade unions)
- National and international corruption (foreign public officials), influence peddling
- Illegal acquisition of interests, favourable treatments
- Commercial banking and financial institution liability
- Post-acquisition disputes and shareholders' disputes
- Disputes regarding financial markets operations
He is the regular counsel to financial institutions (BNPP, Natixis, Crédit Agricole, investment funds) and to transport and industry players (SNCF, EADS and UIMM).
He is an expert at the Club des Juristes and regularly publishes articles.