Bertrand Jouanneau is a member within Gide’s Tax practice group. He joined the firm in 2003 and spent one year in the firm’s New York office.
He specialises in French and international tax law, and regularly advises on property-based transactions, structuring and restructuring of investment funds, mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
He has recently provided tax advice to:
- A Middle-East investment fund on acquiring a portfolio of real estate assets
- Several asset management companies on creating and structuring French investment funds (La Française AM, OTC AM, etc.)
- Viveris Reim on acquiring several portfolios of real estate assets
- Casino Group on outsourcing real estate assets
- BNP Paribas on restructuring one of its funds
- Several foreign investors on acquiring and managing real estate assets in France.
Bertrand Jouanneau is a frequent speaker on tax law issues.
He graduated from the University of Cambridge (LLM in business and tax Law) and from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (DESS, Magistère, DJCE).