Antoine Lelong is a partner in Gide's M&A practice group. He specialises in mergers, acquisitions and corporate law. He advises on transactions involving listed or private companies, both in France and abroad, as well as on related litigation matters.
He also regularly advises private or listed companies on corporate or corporate governance issues.
He has advised, notably:
- GLP on its purchase bid for Logicor (2017); the Canadian group Transat A.T. on the sale to TUI of its tour operating businesses in France (operated under the Look Voyages and Vacances Transat trade names) and Greece (2016);
- Casino on the acquisition of 26 DIA stores from the Carrefour group (2015-2016); Solairedirect, its founders and financial investors on the sale of this company and its integration within the Engie group (2015-2016);
- the Crédit Suisse group on the merger of Crédit Suisse (France) SA with and into Crédit Suisse (Luxembourg) SA (2014-2015);
- Casino on its proposed acquisition of DIA France (2014);
- Hammerson on the joint acquisition with Allianz Real Estate of the Nicetoile shopping centre (2014);
- Conforama on various strategic and litigation matters (2011-2014);
- Meridiam on its purchase offer for Vinci Park and on the acquisition of several infrastructure project companies from Eiffage (2013-2014);
- Casino on a right issue by its subsidiary Monoprix of bonds redeemable in shares (2013);
- Casino on the acquisition of Galeries Lafayette's shares in Monoprix (2012-2013);
- Unibail-Rodamco on various acquisition or joint-venture projects (2011-2013);
- the South-African group Steinhoff on the acquisition of Conforama (2011);
- PriceMinister and its shareholders on its sale to the Japanese group Rakuten (2010);
- one of the main shareholders of Sperian Protection on Honeywell's tender offer for this company (2010);
- Areva on the sale of its Transmission and Distribution business (T&D) to Schneider and Alstom (2009-2010);
- SNCF on the creation and takeover of Eurostar International Limited (2008-2010);
- Vivendi and Groupe Canal+, in connection with the acquisition of TPS and the formation of Canal+ France (2007).
Antoine Lelong is a graduate of HEC and a member of the Executive Committee of Club Finance HEC. He is a member of the Legal Committee of the French national association of joint-stock companies (ANSA) and of the Legal Commission of the French Institute of Directors (IFA - Institut Français des Administrateurs). He is director and corporate secretary of Gide Pro Bono endowment fund (fonds de dotation).