The fields of intervention particularly include public law, banking and financial law, corporate law, contract law, liability law and insurance law, transportation law, aviation and aerospace law, competition law, tax law, intellectual property and dispute resolution.
Gide is a trusted advisor to major players in the aerospace industry and defence sectors: government authorities, international organisations, aircraft manufacturers and ship builders, equipment manufacturers, infrastructure constructors and operators, airlines, national and multilateral financial institutions.
We are able to structure all types of transaction, at all stages of civil or military projects: preparing or studying the regulatory framework, conducting acquisition or partnership legal audits, taking charge of legal procedures (authorisations, certifications), negotiating trade agreements, partnerships, contracts regarding supply, construction, assembly, upkeep, chartering, R&D, structuring and mobilising insurance programmes, representation in disputes and arbitration cases.
- Military aircraft - For a government, drafting and negotiating maintenance contracts for latest generation military aircraft
- Submarines - For a government, auditing and implementing contracts concerning the construction of a shipyard and naval base, and the provision of submarines and armament
- Space travel - Advising a European industrial group on the structuring of a project for the design, construction and operation of civil aircraft for space travel
- Satellites - Advising a government body on the implementation of partnership contract for the use of a telecommunications satellite
- Military vessels - Advising a manufacturing consortium on a public-private partnership contract regarding the design, construction and operation of civil and military ships